CEC NoCo Campuses
CEC is proud to serve ALL 6th-12th grade students in the Northern Colorado area with our Fort Collins High School, Fort Collins Middle School, and Windsor 6-12 public charter school campuses. Our smaller, nurturing campuses provide a personal and supportive atmosphere where students are given the skills and opportunity to identify their strengths, explore their interests, and pursue their own individual educational and career pathways.
• Smaller Class Sizes with Passionate and Highly Qualified Teachers
• STEM and Liberal Arts Focused Curriculum
• Pathways Towards FREE College Degrees & Career Credentials
• Services Provided for Students with IEP, 504, ALP, or EL plans
• Engaging Electives based on Student Interests
• Daily Art, Theater, Music and PE classes
• FREE Tutoring & Bus Transportation for ALL Students
• Healthy Meals available each day from our Farm-to-Table Kitchen
• Fully Online Learning Program Available
• Part-Time On-Campus & Online Options for Homeschoolers
Our Mission Statement
All students, regardless of background or skill level, will have the opportunity to pursue a growth mindset that will allow them to achieve mastery and to demonstrate that they can succeed in school, in college, and in their chosen career.
No exceptions. No excuses.
Would You Like a CEC Representative to Contact You?
We understand the search for the right school is a personal experience that can be intimidating. We are dedicated to helping families understand what our schools have to offer and to provide support. Please complete and send the form below and a CEC Representative will contact you to answer any questions or concerns you may have.