Policies & Procedures
The following section lists the policies that govern how CEC operates. For school-specific information, please see your school’s Student & Family Handbook.
Select a Category:
In response to hazardous weather or a public health emergency, such as COVID-19, CEC will implement its Remote Learning Plan.
CEC’s focus during remote learning is to:
- • Ensure that CEC middle and high school students stay engage and continue the rigorous learning CEC values.
- • Provide equitable access to all students so they can participate in and be successful during remote learning.
- • Maintain connectedness to our students, employees, and communities.
CEC’s Network Remote Learning Plan outlines remote learning goals, keys to remote learning, remote learning expectations for students and staff, and mental health supports.
This section contains policies regarding non-instructional services and programs, particularly those policies focused on school closures and cancellations, school safety plans, and transportation.
This section contains policies that apply to all school employees (instructional, support and administrative staff), excluding the Chief Executive Administrator.
This section contains policies regarding CEC’s instructional program and covers graduation requirements, curricular subjects, special programs, instructional resources and academic achievement, special student services, assessments, and CEC’s Postsecondary Workforce Readiness Guarantee.
This section contains policies regarding students, including admissions, attendance, rights and responsibilities, student conduct and discipline, suspension and expulsion, health and welfare, student records, and other school-related activities.
- Administration of Medical Marijuana
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis Allergies
- Attendance and Tardiness
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Bullying Prevention and Education
- Corporal Punishment/Use of Physical Intervention and Restraint
- Data Privacy
- Drug, Alcohol and Tobacco Use by Students
- First Aid Training Staff at Events
- Food Allergy
- Homeless Students
- Medication Administration
- Records Retention
- Rights Concerning Student Records
- School- and Student-Sponsored Organizations
- Student Code of Conduct and Discipline
- Student Charges and Student Charges Schedule
- Student Interviews, Interrogations, and Searches
- Student Nutrition and Wellness
- Suspension Expulsion of Students
- Technology Resources Internet Safety Responsible Use For Students
- Weapons in School
This section contains policies regarding parent and community involvement, including parents’ rights, public information, school visitors, parent engagement, public information, and communications.
Do You Have Questions?
CEC encourages staff, students, parents and all members of the CEC community to become familiar with our policies and procedures. For questions or comments regarding our policies and procedures, please contact:
Executive Office Administrator